FRIST produces periodic newsletters to keep individuals and organizations interested in IOS transport issues ‘up to speed’ with developments. The Spring 2019 newsletter has just gone out to 770 ‘friends’ signed up on our mailing list for email updates. The email (with links to the newsletter) can viewed here.
If you want to be on the FRIST mailing list for updates please subscribe at http://eepurl.com/ntKDL . You will not be bombarded by emails (we usually send out 2-3 emails a year) and you can be reassured your personal information will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time (there is an 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of every email we send out).
Topics in the Spring newsletter include:
• Scillonian/Skybus fare increases for 2019.
• Transport reliability and resilience - continuing concerns.
• Passenger capacity issues in 2018.
• Appledore Shipyard – discussions continue.
• IOS Transport Board.
• New leadership of the IOSSCO Board
• Mali Rose up for sale (a mistake acknowledged)!
• Penzance Heliport.
• IOS/Mainland pax statistics 1990 – 2018 (they tell a story)